Saturday, October 23, 2010

National Museum

If you are interested by culture, you cannot miss this place! The national Museum located near Itaewon (Ichon subway Station)
This museum gather 6 main area, including prehistoric, medieval age, Buddhism culture ... 
The entrance is free, it takes between 3 and 6 hours to visit (depends of you motivation and your interest degree)
I personally enjoy museums, but this is not the case of everybody I guess.  However I strongly advise you to have a look at this exhibition, it is really interesting, not too long, and there are not only paints, but also items…
I will visit others museum in the followings weeks, I will report you my feelings about them, but I heard that this one was the main one of Seoul. So if you would have to visit only one, you should probably choose it.

Here’s are some pictures :


No comments:

Post a Comment